CTIP Awareness Training Program
The Department of Defense Instruction 2200.01, "Combating Trafficking in Persons (CTIP)," establishes DoD policy on CTIP and assigns responsibilities. The instruction requires heads of all DoD Components to conduct an annual CTIP awareness training program for all Component members. Participation in trainings is measured on a fiscal year basis. Components may employ training products internally developed and approved by the OUSD (P&R) CTIP PMO or use CTIP PMO developed training products. Please contact email@example.com to obtain CTIP PMO developed training products.
Training Reporting Process
DoDI 2200.01 also requires the heads of all DoD Components to provide training participation numbers to the CTIP PMO to compile its annual CTIP report. The suspense date for submitting training participation numbers is November 30. Reference Enclosure 3 of DoDI 2200.01 for the required annual training report format.
There are several different types of training that satisfy the annual CTIP training requirement. Please click on the heading of each type to learn more.
1) Combined Course - The Combined Course offers the General Awareness, Law Enforcement, and Contracting and Acquisition trainings in one location. Currently, this course is only available on Joint Knowledge Online (JKO).
2) General Awareness Training - For those who have never taken the CTIP General Awareness Training.
3) Investigative Professionals Training - For those working in law enforcement and investigative agencies.
4) Contracting and Acquisition Training - For those working in the contracting and acquisition community, including contracting officers and contracting officer representatives.
5) Legal Counsel - For those working in the DoD legal community.