The Department of Defense (DoD) sustains an effective program to combat trafficking in persons in both its domestic and international environments.
To institutionalize Department of Defense Combating Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) policy and programs and set conditions for effective prevention, protection, prosecution, and partnering activities in concert with, and supportive of, national efforts.
- Reduce the risk and incidence of trafficking in persons within DoD's garrison and deployed operations
- Identify victims and help alleviate suffering
- Improve monitoring and reporting
- Identify criminal activity
- Educate stakeholders and clients on DoD's stance on trafficking in persons
- Train all DoD personnel on combating trafficking in persons
- Inform contractors of DoD CTIP policies and best practices
CTIP PMO OUSD (P&R) DHRA
4800 Mark Center Drive
Alexandria, VA 22350
Phone: (571) 372-1963