The Department of Defense Instruction, Combating Trafficking in Persons (CTIP)
establishes DoD policy on CTIP and assigns responsibilities. The instruction requires heads of all DoD components to conduct an annual CTIP awareness training program for all Component members and provide data to OSD (P&R) needed to compile its annual CTIP report. Trafficking in Persons (TIP) general Awareness training is mandatory
for all DoD military members and civilian employees. If you have difficulty accessing any of the training options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Training Materials
There are several different types of training you can take to satisfy the yearly TIP awareness training requirement. Plese click on the heading of each type to learn more.
1) General Awareness Training - For those who have never taken the CTIP General Awareness Training.
2) Law Enforcement Training - For those working in law enforcement.
3) Refresher Training - A 15-minute "refresher" training for those who have previosuly taken the CTIP General Awareness Training.
4) Leadership Training - For those in leadership positions.
5) Contracting and Acquisition Training - For those working in contracting and acquisition.