Skip to main content (Press Enter).
The Department of Defense Instruction 2200.01, "Combating Trafficking in Persons (CTIP)," establishes DoD policy on CTIP and assigns responsibilities. The instruction requires heads of all DoD Components to conduct an annual CTIP awareness training program for all Component members. Participation in trainings is measured on a fiscal year basis. Components may employ training products internally developed and approved by the OUSD (P&R) CTIP PMO or use CTIP PMO developed training products. Please contact email@example.com to obtain CTIP PMO developed training products.
Training Reporting Process
DoDI 2200.01 also requires the heads of all DoD Components to provide training participation numbers to the CTIP PMO to compile its annual CTIP report. The suspense date for submitting training participation numbers is November 1. Reference Enclosure 3 of DoDI 2200.01 for the required annual training report format.
There are several different types of training that satisfy the annual CTIP training requirement. Please click on the heading of each type to learn more.
1) General Awareness Training - For those who have never taken the CTIP General Awareness Training.
2) Law Enforcement Training - For those working in law enforcement and for investigative agencies.
3) Refresher Training - A 15-minute "refresher" training for those who have previously taken the full-length CTIP General Awareness Training.
4) Leadership Training - For those in leadership positions.
5) Contracting and Acquisition Training - For those working in contracting and acquisition, including contracting officers and contracting officer representatives.
6) Legal Counsel - For those working in the DoD legal community.