There are several ways to access, assign, and track the CTIP General Awareness Training. The CTIP Program Management Office encourages the use of learning management systems (LMSs) to fulfill these actions. LMSs can save time and improve reporting accuracy through the automated services they provide.
1. LMS – counts for credit and includes a certificate of completion. Click on the LMS links below to log in and complete the course.
a. Air Force – ADLS
b. Army – ALMS
c. Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
d. Defense Health Agency
e. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) – AGILE
f. Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
g. Joint Knowledge Online (JKO)
h. Marine Corps – MarineNet
i. Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
j. National Security Agency (NSA)
k. Navy – NeL
l. OSD/DA&M/WHS – iCompass
For access to our General Awareness Training: Click Here
For our General Awareness PowerPoint: Click Here
The required subject matter for the CTIP general awareness training will include the following TLOs, from which trainees will understand:
(1) What constitutes trafficking in persons (TIP). Utilizing the term “severe forms of trafficking in persons” as defined in Section 7102 of Title 22, U.S.C.
(2) Why TIP occurs.
(3) Who is involved in TIP.
(4) How TIP occurs.
(5) Methods in combating TIP.
(6) TIP laws and policies.
(7) The prevalence of DoD-related human trafficking.
(8) How human trafficking can affect mission readiness.
(9) The human trafficking concerns in the DoD.
(10) The basic characteristics of human trafficking crimes.
(11) Their role in combating human trafficking.
(12) Reporting procedures for alleged TIP violations.