Official websites use .gov
Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
Link to Standalone Training*: J3TA-US1328-A Combating Trafficking in Persons CTIP General Awareness (30 min)
* The standalone course is for information only. To receive credit, you must take the course through a learning management system.
The CTIP Program Management Office encourages the use of learning management systems (LMSs) to fulfill this requirement. LMSs can save time and improve reporting accuracy through the automated services they provide.
1. LMS – counts for credit and includes a certificate of completion. Click on the LMS links below to log in and complete the course.
a. Air Force – My Learning
b. Army – ALMS
c. Joint Knowledge Online (JKO)
d. Marine Corps – MarineNet
e. Navy – NeL
f. OSD/DA&M/WHS – iCompass
The required subject matter for the CTIP general awareness training will include the following TLOs, from which trainees will understand:
(1) What constitutes trafficking in persons (TIP). Utilizing the term “severe forms of trafficking in persons” as defined in Section 7102 of Title 22, U.S.C.
(2) Why TIP occurs.
(3) Who is involved in TIP.
(4) How TIP occurs.
(5) Methods in combating TIP.
(6) TIP laws and policies.
(7) The prevalence of DoD-related human trafficking.
(8) How human trafficking can affect mission readiness.
(9) The human trafficking concerns in the DoD.
(10) The basic characteristics of human trafficking crimes.
(11) Their role in combating human trafficking.
(12) Reporting procedures for alleged TIP violations.